VOYEURISM

Voyeur = the person gets sexual gratification from observing naked persons,partly undressed persons or busy with sexual activity. The rubric is taken when a person has a shameless hait
of observing naked,or paltry naked persons by any
means,either directly,or by looking through holes through which one can see in bathroom,bed room or change room in show rooms.Some of such parsons use hidden camera in installed in their hotel bathroom or in the change room of their showroom..
     Hinglish Meaning :-  Ye ek bad habit hai jo bahut se logo me dekhi jati hai mostly male me. Jaise kisi ko aadat hoti hai chupke se kisi ke bathroom me,,ya bed room me dusron ke sexual organs ko jhaank kar dekhne ki. unko ye observe karne me ek prakar ka santosh milta hai. Jisko Hindi me नयनसुख   कहते है। ..

No comments:

Post a Comment